Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Slow Going

Multiple events have prevented me from actively working on the strip. I've somehow barely managed to scrape out another week of comics... thank goodness for the fact that I wrote this entire episode about a month ago. Speaking of which I should revisit/complete the script for the next episode...
I recently bought the Trolls' Mountain Fortress. Its actually a very nice set... although just a little expensive (were legos always this expensive??). Its a pretty good value for the money. In all honesty, I bought it for the minifigures. I feel like that happens a lot... the best minifigures are always exclusive to the most expensive sets. 2 large trolls (tan and green), 1 brownshirt troll, 1 greyshirt troll, troll king, troll sorceress, human king and like 3 knights. The set itself, however should be very useful in the next episode... I just need to modify it a little bit and it is perfect. Also, when did lego sets become so modular?
Combined with the troll battleship and a couple other sets, my troll population is up to about 12 or 13... about twice as much as my knights whom I have named: Angryface, Scared Guy, Unibrow, Tony Stark, John and Red. Also, how did the trolls capture the king? Reminds me of starwars...

"War! In a stunning move that clearly underscores the ineptitude of both the Clone Armies and the Jedi Council, Genral Grievous, leader of the Seperatist forces, managed to single handedly kidnap the most important/powerful man in the entire Republic"

I am also greatly excited for the Troll Battle Pack and the Dwarf Battle Pack

Because the only thing cooler than Trolls are Dwarves

And the only thing cooler than Dwarves... are Squidmen


No comments:

Post a Comment