Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Month of August

This looks like a pretty busy month:
July 31 - August 5 -- family vacation to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas
August 7 - August 11 -- house/dog sitting for a family friend
August 14 -- moving back to school
August 14 - August 23 -- Band Camp
August 24 - August 28 -- First week of school

Clearly not an awful lot of time to work on the comic.
I have grudgingly decided to do another intermission that will last about two weeks. Depending on how much I can get done on the trip, it will start on either the 17th or thge 24th. It will consist of a couple strips that I made while waiting for comicgenesis to create my account. Unfortunately, some of the original files no longer exist and the resolution of the image files is bigger than my normal comics. The quality may not be that great since I will have to resize them and redo the captions at the top.

The good news is that there will be stuff to read while I'm gone.

Also: regarding the week of the 3rd
My friend said she would buy me legos if I would put it(them) in my comic. Of course I agreed to this, not entirely knowing what I was getting myself into. I feel that I did a good job with what I got though.

No comments:

Post a Comment